Waking up in the dead of winter with NO HEAT is absolutely avoidable!
Here at Jb Pride, we will not sell you something that you do not need. Other companies advertise furnace cleanings, but they'll NEVER tell you that you don't actually need one.
For this reason, we are offer furnace inspections. We will ensure your equipment is in
tip-top shape for the winter season.
What is a furnace inspection & why do I need it?
A furnace inspection, or "tune up" is an important part of preventative maintenance that shouldn't be skipped. These inspections allow for the technician to check for possible issues with your heating system, and correct them BEFORE they turn into bigger problems or emergencies.
If the fear of being cold isn't enough,
Here's 5 more reasons you should definitely book your furnace inspection.
1. Prolong the life of your system.
2. Replace worn-out or broken parts
3. Prevent carbon monoxide leaks
4. Increase efficiency & save money
5. Remove built-up dirt & rust
6. Keep warranty valid
Let's make sure you spend the cold winter months in the comfort of your WARM home.
Book now or before October 1st, 2021 to lock in this deal
During your inspection, your technician will perform 9 important tasks to fully assess the condition of your furnace.
Your Expert will:
1) Perform a combustion safety test
2) Check flame safety
3) Inspect heat exchanger
4) Test distribution temperature
5) Test and inspect combustion air piping
6) Test and inspect the ignition system
7) Check electrical connections and internal wiring
8) Inspect system combustion buildup
9) Inspect system for corrosion and rust
If you have any questions or concerns & would like us to contact you, please fill out the form and we will contact you within 48 hours.
We are now serving Rhode Islanders.
Electrical Services Only at this time.
Heating and Cooling Coming Soon